Please be advised that our Summer Daycamp will be available for 8 weeks, July 6th – August 28th, with no daycamp available on Monday, August 3rd.
More details to be released with our flyer. The Sportsplex Day Camp provides children aged 5 – 12 with a fun, creative and safe environment during time off from school. Running July through August, the Summer Day Camp includes unique activities every weekday, including trips to the movie theatre, Boston Pizza, swimming at the Walnut Grove Community Center and skating on our ice rinks. The children get to participate in activities such as arts and crafts, games outside at a neighboring park and free-time at Captain Kids’ indoor playground. Our instructors help to ensure an atmosphere that is engaging and keeps the children entertained all summer long! Please be advised that our Summer Daycamp will be available for 8 weeks, July 6th – August 28th, with no daycamp available on Monday, August 3rd. More details to be released with our flyer.
|Time: 7:30 AM – 5:30 PM||Ages: 5–7||8-12|
|Week 1 (July 6th – 10th):||M #6966||Tu #6967||Wed #6968||Th #6969||F #6971||#6970|
|Week 2 (July 13th – 17th):||M #6985||Tu #6986||Wed #6987||Th #6988||F #6990||#6989|
|Week 3 (July 20th – 24th):||M #6991||Tu #6992||Wed #6993||Th #6994||F #6996||#6995|
|Week 4 (July 27th – 31st):||M #6997||Tu #6998||Wed #6999||Th #7000||F #7002||#7001|
|Week 5 (August 4th – 7th):||Tu #7004||Wed #7005||Th #7006||F #7010||#7007|
|Week 6 (August 10th – 14th):||M #7011||Tu #7012||Wed #7013||Th #7014||F #7016||#7015|
|Week 7 (August 17th – 21st):||M #7017||Tu #7018||Wed #7019||Th #7020||F #7022||#7021|
|Week 8 (August 24th – 28th):||M #7023||Tu #7024||Wed #7025||Th #7026||F #7028||#7027|
|Week 9 (Aug31st – Sept4th):||M #7218||Tu #7219||Wed #7220||Th #7221||F #7223||#7222|
Prices (Tax included)
Monday – $42.00 – Skating
Tuesday – $49.00 – Movie at Cineplex Langley
Wednesday – $42.00 – Skating
Thursday – $47.00 – Boston Pizza Tour & Skating
Friday – $44.80 – Swimming at Walnut Grove Community Center
• The camp hours are 7:30AM – 5:30PM. You may drop off any time after 7:30AM & must pick up by 5:30PM. Please note that if you are later than 5:30PM additional charges of $1.00/minute apply. This is to be paid in cash only, directly to the staff member working.
• Skating equipment – Skates, helmet & gloves. We recommend a hockey helmet with a cage. Children may bring a hockey stick – it is required to have a full hockey helmet with cage & hockey gloves to play (1 end of the ice is coned off for a game, using a tennis ball, no pucks).
• No Skating on Tuesdays (movie day) & Fridays (swimming day).
• Bring a Lunch (Thursdays as well), snacks, hat, sunscreen, running shoes, socks, a labelled water bottle, appropriate clothing and warm clothes for skating.
• All withdrawals are subject to a 5% administration withdrawal fee.
• Registration cancellations must be made a minimum of 7 days’ notice to be eligible for refunds. Any cancellations under 7 days’ notice will be reviewed in terms of being eligible for a credit on account.
• No refunds or credits are available for same day cancellations.
• Same day registrations are an additional $10.00 fee.
• A detailed information package will be provided at the time of registration.
(If you do not receive this, please let the Sportsplex Admin team know and we will ensure you receive a copy.)
Lunches are available to order from the Offside Café
For lunch inquiries please call Vikki & Sung at 604-882-1611 Ext. 702