Please be advised that our Summer Day camp of 2022 will be available for 9 weeks, July 4th – September 2nd, with no day camp available on Monday, August 1st.
The Sportsplex Day Camp provides children aged 5 – 12 with a fun, creative and safe environment during time off from school. Running July through August, the Summer Day Camp includes skating on our ice rinks. The children get to participate in activities such as arts and crafts, games outside at a neighboring park and 1 hour of ice skating a day. Our instructors help to ensure an atmosphere that is engaging and keeps the children entertained all summer long!
Monday – $45.00 – Skating
Tuesday – $45.00 – Skating
Wednesday – $45.00 – Skating
Thursday – $45.00 – Skating
Friday – $45.00 – Skating
*Skate and Helmet rentals available for additional charge at the time of registration*
Skate Rentals $3.50
Helmet Rentals $2.50
• The camp hours are 7:30AM – 5:30PM. You may drop off any time after 7:30AM &
must pick up by 5:30PM. Please note that if you are later than 5:30PM
additional charges of $1.00/minute apply. This is to be paid in cash only,
directly to the staff member working.
• Skating equipment – Skates, helmet & gloves. We recommend a hockey helmet with a
cage. Children may bring a hockey stick – it is required to have a full hockey
helmet with cage & hockey gloves to play (1 end of the ice is coned off for
a game, using a tennis ball, no pucks).
• Bring a Lunch, snacks, hat, sunscreen, running shoes, socks, a
labelled water bottle, appropriate clothing and warm clothes for skating.
• All registrations must be done through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or online here
• All registrations are non-refundable, under any circumstance and no credits will be available.
• Same day registrations are an additional $10.00 fee.
• A detailed information package will be provided at the time of registration.
(If you do not receive this, please let the Sportsplex Admin team know and we will ensure you receive a copy.)
Lunches are available to purchase and order from the Offside Café, must be order a minimum of 1 day in advance.
For lunch inquiries please call Vikki &
Sung at 604-882-1611 Ext. 702