Spring Break Day Camp 2020
During Spring Break Day Camps, Langley Sportsplex will ensure that your children have an activity-filled day in our facility. Sample activities include: ice skating, board games, outside play, crafts, movies, indoor playtime at Captain Kid’s Fun Centre.
Time: 7:30 AM – 5:30 PM
|Week 1||Barcode||Week 2||Barcode|
|Monday, March 16th||#6765||Monday, March 23rd||#6770|
|Tuesday, March 17th||#6766||Tuesday, March 24th||#6771|
|Wednesday, March 18th||#6767||Wednesday, March 25th||#6772|
|Thursday, March 19th||#6768||Thursday, March 26th||#6773|
|Friday, March 20th||#6769||Friday, March 27th||#6774|
|Tuesdays||$49.00 (Movie at Cineplex)|
|Thursdays||$46.00 (Boston Pizza Tour)|
|Fridays||$44.80 (Swimming at Walnut Grove Pool)|
- We accept children from ages 5-12 years old
- Langley Sportsplex reserves the right to cancel day camps if less than 10 children enrolls.
- In event that Langley Sportsplex cancels the day camp, we will provide at least five (5) days notice. (Book early to avoid disappointment!)
- Appropriate clothing & equipment is required for the different activities.
- *Extra $10 same day registration*
- -Any cancellations within 7 days’ notice will be reviewed in terms of eligible credit on account.
- *No same day cancellation credits available.*
- – Late pick up fee to be paid to the employee at time of pickup (cash only/ $1 per minute)
- – Skate rentals $3.50 & Helmet rentals $2.50
- *No skating on Tuesdays and Fridays.*
- – You can bring your own skates, helmets, & hockey stick if applicable.
- -Bring a lunch (everyday), snacks, a labelled waterbottle, and clothes for skating
(including socks & gloves.)
- To order lunch from the Offside Café please call Vikki& Sung at 604-882-1611 ext. 702
Summer Day Camp 2020
Please be advised that all summer day camps are cancelled
due to Covid-19 for this year.
Please be advised that our Summer Daycamp will be available for 8 weeks, July 6th – August 28th, with no daycamp available on Monday, August 3rd.
More details to be released with our flyer. The Sportsplex Day Camp provides children aged 5 – 12 with a fun, creative and safe environment during time off from school. Running July through August, the Summer Day Camp includes unique activities every weekday, including trips to the movie theatre, Boston Pizza, swimming at the Walnut Grove Community Center and skating on our ice rinks. The children get to participate in activities such as arts and crafts, games outside at a neighboring park and free-time at Captain Kids’ indoor playground. Our instructors help to ensure an atmosphere that is engaging and keeps the children entertained all summer long! Please be advised that our Summer Daycamp will be available for 8 weeks, July 6th – August 28th, with no daycamp available on Monday, August 3rd. More details to be released with our flyer.
|Time: 7:30 AM – 5:30 PM||Ages: 5–7||8-12|
|Week 1 (July 6th – 10th):||M #6966||Tu #6967||Wed #6968||Th #6969||F #6971||#6970|
|Week 2 (July 13th – 17th):||M #6985||Tu #6986||Wed #6987||Th #6988||F #6990||#6989|
|Week 3 (July 20th – 24th):||M #6991||Tu #6992||Wed #6993||Th #6994||F #6996||#6995|
|Week 4 (July 27th – 31st):||M #6997||Tu #6998||Wed #6999||Th #7000||F #7002||#7001|
|Week 5 (August 4th – 7th):||Tu #7004||Wed #7005||Th #7006||F #7010||#7007|
|Week 6 (August 10th – 14th):||M #7011||Tu #7012||Wed #7013||Th #7014||F #7016||#7015|
|Week 7 (August 17th – 21st):||M #7017||Tu #7018||Wed #7019||Th #7020||F #7022||#7021|
|Week 8 (August 24th – 28th):||M #7023||Tu #7024||Wed #7025||Th #7026||F #7028||#7027|
|Week 9 (Aug31st – Sept4th):||M #7218||Tu #7219||Wed #7220||Th #7221||F #7223||#7222|
Prices (Tax included)
Monday – $42.00 – Skating
Tuesday – $49.00 – Movie at Cineplex Langley
Wednesday – $42.00 – Skating
Thursday – $47.00 – Boston Pizza Tour & Skating
Friday – $44.80 – Swimming at Walnut Grove Community Center
• The camp hours are 7:30AM – 5:30PM. You may drop off any time after 7:30AM & must pick up by 5:30PM. Please note that if you are later than 5:30PM additional charges of $1.00/minute apply. This is to be paid in cash only, directly to the staff member working.
• Skating equipment – Skates, helmet & gloves. We recommend a hockey helmet with a cage. Children may bring a hockey stick – it is required to have a full hockey helmet with cage & hockey gloves to play (1 end of the ice is coned off for a game, using a tennis ball, no pucks).
• No Skating on Tuesdays (movie day) & Fridays (swimming day).
• Bring a Lunch (Thursdays as well), snacks, hat, sunscreen, running shoes, socks, a labelled water bottle, appropriate clothing and warm clothes for skating.
• All withdrawals are subject to a 5% administration withdrawal fee.
• Registration cancellations must be made a minimum of 7 days’ notice to be eligible for refunds. Any cancellations under 7 days’ notice will be reviewed in terms of being eligible for a credit on account.
• No refunds or credits are available for same day cancellations.
• Same day registrations are an additional $10.00 fee.
• A detailed information package will be provided at the time of registration.
(If you do not receive this, please let the Sportsplex Admin team know and we will ensure you receive a copy.)
Lunches are available to order from the Offside Café
For lunch inquiries please call Vikki & Sung at 604-882-1611 Ext. 702